Aim Rule 26
The information made available and disclosed via this page is intended to provide access to all material required in compliance with Rule 26 of the Rules for Companies for the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange. All information on this page was current on 31 March 2023.
Star Energy Group plc is a leading British onshore oil and gas exploration, development and production company, registered in England and Wales and operating over 90 sites across the East Midlands, the North West and southern England.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
Star Energy Group plc is subject to the UK Takeover Code (the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers).
For enquiries regarding Ordinary Share registration, please contact Computershare. See Registrars and Advisors
- Description of the business
- Board members and biographies
- Responsibilities and Committees
- Registered office, country of incorporation and operation
- Details of NOMAD and other key advisors
- Corporate Governance
Documentation and Announcements
- Results of Proxy Vote 14 June 2023
- Results of Proxy Vote 15 June 2022
- Results of Proxy Vote 13 May 2021
- Results of Proxy Vote 05 June 2020
- Results of Proxy Vote 14 May 2019
- Results of Proxy Vote 09 May 2018
- Results of Proxy Vote 14 June 2017
- Results of Proxy Vote 25 May 2016
- Results of Proxy Vote 26 August 2015
- Results of Proxy Vote 01 September 2014
- London Approved IGas Bond Prospectus
- Results of Proxy Vote 08 August 2013
- Results of Proxy Vote 16 August 2012
- Results of Proxy Vote 09 December 2011
- Admission Document, Acquisition of Star Energy, November 2011
- Most Recent Annual Report & Accounts
For other public documents including all Annual Reports, Articles of Association and Interim Results, see Company Publications.
- Number of securities in issue
- Percentage of securities not in public hands
- Significant shareholders
- Details of other current and future exchanges on which securities are traded
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities